If you are searching out Ignou IBO solved assignment 2019-20 free of cost? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2019-20. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about IGNOU IBO 1st Year Solved Assignment 2019-20 free of cost Download. IGNOU M.COM 1st year solved assignment 2019-20. We will provide all the IGNOU IBO 1st Year Solved Assignment 2019-20 free of cost Download for all courses.
School of Management Studies, the most important commercial enterprise school in Open Learning System within the world, has developed a revolutionary programme Master of Commerce (M.Com) with a specialization in International Business Operations. The foremost goal of this programme is to equip the students with the necessary conceptual, entrepreneurial, and analytical competencies required for coping with the Business Operation, especially in International Business. The curriculum focusses on the applied factors of Business Operations.
The salient features of this programme are as follows:
- Focus on operational regions of Business Activities.
- The path designed and organized by way of top-notch academia within the discipline of Commerce.
- Students targeted multimedia learning materials.
- Strong students support offerings.
- Regular teleconferencing.
- Opportunity to engage with the leading professionals via teleconferencing.
Program Code: M.COM | IBO
Session: July 2019- January 2020
CLICK THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD YOUR ASSIGNMENT NOTE:-
Master of Commerce IBO (MCom)
|Course Code||Course Name||Download link|
|IBO-1||International Business Environment|
|IBO-2||International Marketing Management|
|IBO-3||India’s Foreign Trade|
|IBO-4||Export-Import Procedures and Documentation|
|IBO-5||International Marketing Logistics|
|IBO-6||International Business Finance|
Payment modes you can use :
GooglePay – 7668042259
PhonePe – 7668042259
Paytm – 7668042259
Note: If you face any problem in downloading the Ignou assignments then :
Whatapp/ Call us at 7668042259 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
IGNOU Solved Assignment Submission Last Date for 2019-20
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2019
For June 2020 Exam: 31st March 2020
For Dec 2019 Exam: 30th September 2020
The evaluation system includes additives:
1) non-stop evaluation via assignments, and
2) term-cease exam. In the very last result, venture (continuous evaluation) carry 30% weightage, at the same time as time period-quit examination consists of 70% weightage.
The following is the scheme of evaluation and awarding divisions:
I Division – 60% and above
II Division – 50% to 59.9%
Pass – 40% to 49.9%
Unsuccessful – Below 40%
You are required to attain at least 40% marks in each continuous opinion (assignments) in addition to the time period-stop exam. The score of non-stop assessment and time period-end examination isn’t complimentary to every different for qualifying a direction.
As stated earlier, term-end examination is the principal element of the assessment machine and it contains 70% weightage within the very last result. The University conducts a time period-end exam two times in a year i.e., in June and December. You can take the examination after completion of the direction. Whenever you’re repeating an exam you can seem either in June & December. In case you fail to get a passing score in the Term-end Examination, you may be eligible to reappear at the subsequent Term-end Examination for those publications as and while it’s far held, within the overall span of the programme.
Eligibility for Examination:
To be eligible to seem on the Term-give up Examination in any course, you are required to satisfy the subsequent four situations:
1) You have to have paid the registration fee for that 12 months.
2) You have to have opted and pursued the prescribed direction.
3) You have to whole the submission of the undertaking for the respective course.
4) You have to post the examination shape with a charge of Rs. 50 in step with the course in time (that is explained later).
Examination Date Sheet: Examination date sheet (Schedule which shows the date and time of examination for every route) is despatched to all of the Study Centres about 5 months in advance. The equal is likewise notified sheet for June examinations is sent inside the month of January/February and for December exam within the month of July/August.
Examination Form: It is a crucial pre-considered necessary so that you can submit the Examination Form for taking the examination in any route. Copies of the exam forms are to be had at Study Centres/Regional Centres/Student Registration and Evaluation Division at Headquarters. Only one shape is to be submitted for all the courses in one term-quit examination. You should pay a time period-quit examination price of Rs. 50 in step with direction at the side of the application form. Examination fee (Rs. 50 consistent with path) alongside the overdue rate (if any) shall be paid through Demand Draft drawn in choose of ‘IGNOU’ and payable at New Delhi.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of GNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will publish those projects at IGNOU Center. When you’ll put up your task then don’t neglect to gather submission slip, Keep it in mind.
Click on the link for more information.
Any query please call And What’s App: 7668042259
NOTE: HANDWRITING ALSO AVAILABLE
“If students are not interested in writing solved assignments, they don’t have to take the stress. We will write and give you the solved assignments, for that you have to order us ahead of time, already on the website, the number is given. If any students are outsiders, we will send post assignments to them ”.